Thursday, September 30, 2010

First Day of School Questions

Technically, these are First Month of School Questions because Spawn and I have been sick with hayfever for so long, but it's still September, so it counts. ;)

This questionnaire is the same one I use every year to gauge the changes in Spawn's attitude and favorite things from year to year. Enjoy! I sure did! =D


1. What are you good at doing? I’m good at playing video games and building with Legos.

2. If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it?
I would spend it on more Legos and a new video game from Lego Universe.

3. What are you afraid of?
Bugs and heights, even pinching bugs.

4. Who is the best person to talk to when you’re upset?
Mommy. Daddy, he scares...he scares the heck out of me. Especially when I’m sitting on the toilet, he scares me.

5. What is your favorite movie? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and G-Force.

6. What is your favorite joke?
Knock-knock! Who’s there? Banana! Banana who? Banana opens doors so you don’t have to!

7. Who would be a good president? Why?
Me! Because I want to have kids eat chocolate forever! AND – even all sugary stuff! Except bananas and fruit, but not grapes!!!!! (Mommy, there should be 5 exclamations points! (Where?) After “grapes”!)

8. How do you show your family you love them?
HUGS!

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a Lego Designer! And the President of the Whole World!!! (Mommy, 3 exclamation points...or 4.)

10. What's your favorite book?
Lego books!

11. How do you remember important things? I don’t.

12. Who is your best friend? Mommy! But not Daddy!

13. What is your favorite toy? Legos! And Wii!

14. What is your favorite kind of car? Red ones!

15. Which is your favorite shirt? My red Lego Batman shirt. Boom-boom-fi-uh-powuh!

16. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Knoebels!

17. What is your favorite color? Red!

18. Who is your favorite Disney character? Mater. Besides, I like him. There’s all these crazy Pixar shorts of him, like Monster truck kinds, Mater the Greater, Firetruck Mater, and his greatest adventure yet, the UFM. UFM stands for Unidentified Flying Mater.

19. What is your favorite pet’s name? Lola.

20. Who is your hero? Jack the Bumper King from Knoebels!!!!!!!!!!

These questions were actually asked on Sept. 30th at 10:00 PM before bedtime because Spawn was sick the first few weeks of school with hayfever and chicken pox.

Chrissi, Cyber School Mom

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails