Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Guest Blogger - The Big Reveal and 1st Blog Update

Greetings CSMD Readers!!! Our long hiatus has come to an end. Spawn lost some interest in the blog after the loss of his beloved Paw-paw last summer, but he says he's ready to get back on the horse now, so here we are. =D

I know you're all just DYING to know who our mystery guest blogger is for the summer. Drum roll, please.............

Our guest blogger is none other than Spawn himself! He chose our summer kick-off day trip to Knoebels to kick-off his summer of blogging. If you enjoy what you read here this summer, please take a moment to leave a comment. Feedback on his writing and adventures can only help to make writing more fun for him and less of a chore if others enjoy it as well. Thank you, CSMD Readers!

Chrissi, Cyber School Mom

*   *   *   *   *

We went to Knoebels to celebrate the first day of summer vacation. We took our dog to Knoebels because we went for a day trip. 


We had Cesari’s Pizza for lunch. I had a slice of sausage pizza. Daddy had a slice of pepperoni pizza and a slice mushroom pizza. Mommy had white broccoli pizza. Me and my mommy had a Mt. Dew. 



Then we went on some rides with our friends, the Zavackys, and played on the Aquablasta game. Then the Zavackys went home. 





When it got hot, we all went down to the stream so the dog could cool off. 





I found a heart-shaped rock down at the stream.


After that we went on some more rides. 



Then me and Daddy went into Stony Gables to pick out some fudge for me and Daddy and a Whirzle for Mommy. 


Then we posed by the flood signs.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a very fun trip to Knoebels!! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to hear more about your summer adventures!

cheldi said...

Very happy to have found your blog! We went to Knobels last week and my kids love it, too! We are cyber-schoolers just like you. My kids are in 1st grade and kindergarten this year. We also have a 2 year old (who, of course, didn't start school yet) and 10 weeks ago I had a baby for another family who isn't able to have children on their own. We call him our surro-brother and he lives all the way in Spain. Can you believe that?! I enjoyed reading your blog. Maybe next year my oldest will be able to write a blog like you!
I hope you are enjoying your summer. We just got our first boxes of supplies for the new school year. My kids are so excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails