Every year, I pose these same questions to the boy on the first day of school. I have done this every year since kindergarten began. The answers are funny in themselves, but even funnier as you look back at previous years and see how his answers change or stay the same from year to year. =D
1. What are you good at doing? I’m good at catching my kitten.
2. If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? I’d buy a million Legos!!!
3. What are you afraid of? Bugs and heights.
4. Who is the best person to talk to when you’re upset? Grammy, Paw-paw, you (Mommy), but not Daddy because he farts up my head.
5. What is your favorite movie? Transformers and Spaceballs.
6. What is your favorite joke? A Dead Baby Joke! Why did the dead baby cross the road? I don’t know. Because it was stapled to a chicken and rocket!
7. Who would be a good president? Why? Me, because I would do anything I want. I would rule the whole world and destroy all the planets in the solar system.
8. How do you show your family you love them? Hugging. That’s all.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pirate/chef/president.
10. What's your favorite book? The Scooby Doo books.
11. How do you remember important things? My noggin – it means my brain. It’s like a machine with wallpaper that has a picture of stuff that I renember.
12. Who is your best friend? My best friend is Grammy and Paw-paw and Trent.
13. What is your favorite toy? My Legos because I like them.
14. What is your favorite kind of car? The ones that I have made of Legos.
15. Which is your favorite shirt? My Lego Batman and Lego Star Wars t-shirts.
16. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Knoebels and Wildwood.
17. What is your favorite color? Red!
18. Who is your favorite Disney character? I like Lilo and Stitch.
19. What is your favorite pet’s name? Lola and Phoenix.
20. Who is your hero? Me with lasers and tornados and rockets, too. Super powers. Even follow rockets, too, for intruders.
Chrissi, Cyber School Mom