Monday, February 8, 2010

Spawn's Point of View - Mommy's Cooking

Spawn asked CS Dad to make him some lunch this afternoon. CS Dad is still having trouble making the switch to a daytime schedule, so he was napping on and off. So I volunteered to make Spawn some lunch. He looked at me dubiously, but let it go.

So I threw together some graham crackers, peanut butter, and apple chunks for lunch and planted a little American flag toothpick in the apple chunks. (The kid will eat anything if I cut it into chunks and give him a toothpick to eat it. :p)

I brought it into the living room and set it on his school work table so he could watch  a little tv during his break. "There you go, buddy, an all-mommy-approved lunch. But your Daddy's making dinner since I took care of breakfast and lunch. ;)"

Spawn, very quietly and to himself as I walked away, "Yes!!!"

I guess that speaks volumes about what Spawn thinks of my cooking. ;)

Chrissi, Cyber School Mom

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails