Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stuff I'm Digging This Week 2-11-2010


1. The PassPorter Moms' Podcast at http://www.passporter.com/. My friends Jenn and Sara chat up another mutual friend, guest of the week, Don Willis. Don is a veteran solo traveler and offers his hints and tips for fellow solo-ers. ;)
2. Scooby Doo's Big Bad Blizzard - I just found it on sale in my son's Scholastic catalog from his school for $1. :o Woot! Oh, and we just had a big, bad, blizzard, so there's that. ;)
3. Family Fun's Weather Wizards - crafts and activities to build your own home weather-watching station. Great projects for a cold, snowy day!
4. The High Mowing Seeds Catalog - The only thing that is getting me through this interminably long winter is planning my summer garden and dreaming of delicious heirloom tomato salads. Yum!
6. Heavensent Bulldog Rescue - I've been mooning over bullies and planning for a possible future sibling for Nugga.
7. Land's End Snow Boots - Unfortunately, they no longer make the same amazing boots I bought there 8 years ago, but, GOOD GRAVY, do they hold up well! Sometimes, I don't even bother to put socks on - that's how warm they are!
8. Turkey Hill Green Tea - Yummy, but also loaded with cancer-preventative antioxidants!
9. Devil Dogs - Devilishly delicious! I haven't had one of these since I was in preschool. Tastes like nostalgia. ;)

Chrissi, Cyber School Mom

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails