Monday, September 21, 2009

I Did A Stupid Thing Last Week - I Forgot My 2nd Bloggiversary!








On Sept. 11th, 2007, I started this crazy thing called The Cyber School Mom Diaries - the week after DJ began kindergarten at PALCS! I started it first for myself and to challenge myself to write and find new things to write about. I find the longer this goes on, the more I'd like to write for others more often because I enjoy it so much!


We are asked at least once a week what it's like to cyberschool. While I'm not tired of answering the question, I always thought there had to be a better way to show how normal and fun this could be and that's when this blog began to take shape for me - just this school year. I hope you can stick with me as I suss this out and find my groove. ;) And if you're a cyberschooler, I hope you'll take time to participate in the occasional discussions - or start one of your own. ;)


Chrissi, Cyber School Mom

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails